FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering in Vegas 14 frustration

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Vienneau
Rendering in Vegas 14 frustration
on Apr 8, 2018 at 6:57:05 pm

Hi all,

I'm a bit of a noob, so bear with me. I recently shot a vlog with my phone in 4k at 30 fps (29.97 fps). When I watch the raw clips on my PC, they looks nice and smooth. I uploaded them into Vegas 14, put them all together and rendered with 4k resolution at 29.97 fps. Any option that would allow to set as "best" quality, I did so. Once rendered, the motion blur was horrible! Not like the original footage. Also, in the past, I've shot video in 1080 60 fps, then rendered as 30 fps, and got the same horrid motion blur, only after rendering. Here is a link to the finished vlog on youtube. It's unlisted for now.

I'm rendering it again with some slightly different settings, but I'm not sure why I keep getting this motion blur only after rendering. The original files are fine. Any help would be much appreciated!

Return to posts index

Brian Vienneau
Re: Rendering in Vegas 14 frustration
on Apr 8, 2018 at 8:12:50 pm

Never mind. Found my answer. lol

Return to posts index

Brian Vienneau
Re: Rendering in Vegas 14 frustration
on Apr 9, 2018 at 12:34:32 am

I take that back. I had found a post that talked about changing deinterlace method to none or interpolate fields, but that didn't help. This is the post I'm talking about and it's the same problem:

https://forums.creativecow.net/docs/forums/post.php?forumid=24&postid=97781...

In fact, it's like the first scene is good, then the rest go to crap.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]