FORUMS: list search recent posts

Where do select AAC to compress my audio?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff David
Where do select AAC to compress my audio?
on Mar 25, 2018 at 12:59:27 am

I finished my project - finally! I signed up w a service so people can view it online.

It's 13.2 gb and they only accept 13gb so I need to compress it.

The company that is hosting my video sent me the compression guidelines.

I watched some videos on Youtube and figured out some of the settings but I can't figure out where I select the following options:

Audio
Codec =AAC

In the template, I see "audio format" but there is no AAC in the drop down.

the specs call for a bit rate of up to 192 kbps.

In the template for custom settings I see - Bit Depth with two options. 16 or 8?

Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

Lenovo quad core i7 16gb of ram, Windows 8.1 MS 13 64 bit Thumbnail is view out of the Olde North Church window where the signal lanterns were hung, as in, "1 if by land 2 if by sea" looking across the Charles River to the Charlestown Naval Yard where rebels awaited the signal April 18th, 1775.

Return to posts index

Jeff David
Re: Where do select AAC to compress my audio?
on Mar 25, 2018 at 1:04:36 am

I have Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13

Lenovo quad core i7 16gb of ram, Windows 8.1 MS 13 64 bit Thumbnail is view out of the Olde North Church window where the signal lanterns were hung, as in, "1 if by land 2 if by sea" looking across the Charles River to the Charlestown Naval Yard where rebels awaited the signal April 18th, 1775.

Return to posts index

Jeff David
Re: Where do select AAC to compress my audio?
on Mar 25, 2018 at 1:56:31 am

Sorry that I keep posting to myself but some additional things occurred to me and I don't see a way to edit my previous post.

I see that one of the selections when rendering is "mainconcept AVC/AAC mp4 but the reason I am thrown off is that for the required video specs I was told to use "Video for Windows" so I could use the H.264 specified codec.

So how would I then select MainConcept AVC/AAC?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]