FORUMS: list search recent posts

Fade out offset not working on one clip

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kamil Kowalski
Fade out offset not working on one clip
on Mar 24, 2018 at 4:08:17 pm

Not sure what I did but on one clip, where there's a second clip like uhh... snapped next to it, both the fade out offset triangle and the fade itself disappear, anyone knows what to do? I almost finished but that one clip without fade bothers me a lot

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Fade out offset not working on one clip
on Mar 24, 2018 at 6:13:28 pm

Try moving the clip on the right side away from the clip it is snapped to and see if you can access the fade in and out triangles. You can also try adding another audio track and moving the clips one at a time to the new track, testing the fade function after each clip is moved. By the way an easy way to get one clip, audio and it's video to fade out and into another is by over lapping them a little, how ever long you want the fade from one clip to the other. You will see the fade out and in lines.

Danny Hays
Samples of my Work can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestDaniels/videos?view_as=public

Return to posts index

Kamil Kowalski
on Mar 24, 2018 at 7:25:57 pm

Well, I can use the fade in/out when the clip is not snapped next to it, but right when I snap it in the triangles disappear. Without snapping it in, I can't render the whole video, can I?
Anyway, I don't know what you mean by You can also try adding another audio track and moving the clips one at a time to the new track, testing the fade function after each clip is moved.
Also, I don't want to overlap the clips because I already cut them to the lengths I want.

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Mar 25, 2018 at 12:01:35 am

You can still render the whole project, even with a space between two clips. Set the yellow loop region triangles to the start and end. Then when rendering, check render looped region only. The space will just be black.

Danny Hays

Return to posts index

Kamil Kowalski
on Mar 25, 2018 at 10:28:57 am

So I tried fading out the broken clip and it shows two curves, like with overlaping but on a single clip? Guess there's something more about it. Do you have any idea what I could do?
(when I fade it out, it shows, like I said, two curves and the video doesn't get faded in any way)

Return to posts index

Kamil Kowalski
on Mar 24, 2018 at 7:28:16 pm

Well, I can use the fade in/out when the clip is not snapped next to it, but right when I snap it in the triangles disappear. Without snapping it in, I can't render the whole video, can I?
Anyway, I don't know what you mean by You can also try adding another audio track and moving the clips one at a time to the new track, testing the fade function after each clip is moved.
Also, I don't want to overlap the clips because I like the black fade more and I already used it in other clips in that video.

Return to posts index

Kamil Kowalski
on Mar 24, 2018 at 7:32:45 pm

wow, good there's no way to delete a comment or even edit it. The newer answer is the one I wanted you to see, because I didn't check how the overlap fade looks

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Mar 25, 2018 at 11:33:40 pm

This forum used to let you edit a post. Not anymore. You're using pro 15 I bet. In my opinion, pro 13 is still the best bug free release in my opinion.

Danny Hays

Return to posts index

Kamil Kowalski
on Mar 26, 2018 at 1:17:06 pm

I'm using pro 14 actually. So you don't know anything to fix it? I can just edit it again, not really much of editing there except the cuts, fades and other simple stuff, so It's not gonna take long, although I still don't want to waste time

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]