FORUMS: list search recent posts

Strange tile effect and line in preview

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian Dongon
Strange tile effect and line in preview
on Mar 19, 2018 at 6:26:45 am

You can see a strange effect on the preview window on the top left. The actual video isn't like that and I'm pretty sure I didn't add anything to cause that effect. But I do remember Sony Vegas 15 was lagging really badly ending with it crashing. The weird effect appeared after I started the software again and opened an autosave.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Strange tile effect and line in preview
on Mar 19, 2018 at 6:48:32 am

[Christian Dongon] "You can see a strange effect on the preview window on the top left."
Yup, I see that.

[Christian Dongon] "The actual video isn't like that and I'm pretty sure I didn't add anything to cause that effect."
Then show us some detail of your setup. Appears to me you have a Video behind. To me this indicates some misalignment of PanCrop and/or Track Motion or some other Fx that requires a Positional adjustment.

So, let’s see detailed Screengrabs of anything I’ve mentioned above. Nothing here, so far, scares me.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Christian Dongon
on Mar 19, 2018 at 7:26:17 am

Never mind I fixed it. Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Mar 19, 2018 at 7:40:38 am

[Christian Dongon] "Never mind I fixed it."
How? What did you do? Anything I said that pointed you towards the solution? Might help others - yeah?

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]