FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rendering Issues Vegas Pro 15

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Venkatakrishnan Parthasarathy
Rendering Issues Vegas Pro 15
on Mar 19, 2018 at 3:27:22 am

Hi,
This is an often discussed post and also researched across other domain like youtube etc., Whatever settings recommended does not result in path breaking render speed (Vegas Pro 15). Most of the times the render times are more than the timeline length. Use Magix AVC/ MP4 and what not. Even select templates that is appearing for NVDIA (I have GTX 960M) and also set the preferences for the Video Card in VP15. When I see other NLE like Cyberlink, Edius are rendering too fast with good quality which prevents Magix from improving on this front for so long. - Your views please - Thanks

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Rendering Issues Vegas Pro 15
on Mar 19, 2018 at 5:42:05 am

My apologies, I don’t understand what you’re communicating. Sorry.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

on Mar 19, 2018 at 4:05:55 pm

I am really sorry Graham if I was cryptic. The issue is "Rendering in Vegas" (15) is still an issue. It takes very long to render. I had made all settings as prescribed in this forum and elsewhere. I see only a minimal improvement. I have i7 and GTX 960M. I compared the same clip using Edius and Cyberlink PDR. Both yielded wonderful results. Most of the times, Vegas Render takes either the length of the clip time or even more. Is there a fool-proof solution? - Thanks

Return to posts index

Chris James
on Mar 21, 2018 at 10:18:43 am

Considering I tested Vegas Pro 15 Trial on my 970m laptop. It was slow to render anything. I don't think there's great support in OpenCL for Nvidia. I have an AMD 7570M laptop to compare, and in comparison to the 970M it should be lower-end but rendering times with that GPU was remarkably quicker.

From experience with Pro 10 on my old desktop, that rendered quickly too with the 560Ti. You say 960M, yes? Which laptop is it?

Return to posts index

on Mar 22, 2018 at 1:56:45 am

Thanks Chris. It is Intel-i7 6700HQ @ 2.6GHz with 16GB RAM having Integrated Graphics Card (Intel 530) and Nvidia GTX 960M. Do you think Vegas requires still more power? - Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]