FORUMS: list search recent posts

How Do I Change Background to Reflect in SVP 15

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian Dongon
How Do I Change Background to Reflect in SVP 15
on Mar 13, 2018 at 5:44:29 am

In Pan/Crop mode in a clip, selecting an anchor point and expanding the dotted line box will make the clip appear smaller. Showing a black background, is there a way to change this to reflect?

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: How Do I Change Background to Reflect in SVP 15
on Mar 13, 2018 at 6:05:42 am
Last Edited By Graham Bernard on Mar 13, 2018 at 6:45:32 am

[Christian Dongon] "In Pan/Crop mode in a clip, selecting an anchor point and expanding the dotted line box will make the clip appear smaller."
Yes, yes that's correct.

[Christian Dongon] "Showing a black background, is there a way to change this to reflect?"
What do you mean "to reflect"? You want a Mirror Image? What? And to say it is Black is not the whole truth. That Black is a Transparent Background - if you were to put another Event on a Track Below you'd have your initial Event appearing on top of that last Track. Not Black, transparent.

Are you attempting something like this?:

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Christian Dongon
on Mar 13, 2018 at 7:58:57 am

Wrap X/Y: no

Wrap X/Y: Reflect

Maybe the reflect option is only on certain effects on a plugin called Sapphire I downloaded. Reflect basically creates multiple of the same image and places it around the original

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Mar 13, 2018 at 12:25:34 pm

[Christian Dongon] "Maybe the reflect option is only on certain effects on a plugin called Sapphire I downloaded."
Not within the scope of this Lifetime . . .

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]