FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegasaur 3 transcoder region tool freezes vegas pro 15

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gavin Impett
Vegasaur 3 transcoder region tool freezes vegas pro 15
on Feb 22, 2018 at 9:04:05 pm

I use this tool to batch render all the time, but now with the latest build of Vegas and Vegasaur 3. Anyone else with this problem and does anyone have either a solution or a different tool that works?

thanks,
Gavin

Return to posts index

Mark Barton
Re: Vegasaur 3 transcoder region tool freezes vegas pro 15
on Feb 23, 2018 at 2:39:12 am

I had problems at one point and the workaround that helped me at the time was to use Vegasaur's option to render in the background. There is a small arrow next to the Render button in the Vegasaur Transcoder and that will show the Background Render option. I later started using only Boris BCC Title Studio or Red 5 for my titles. I got tired of paying upgrade fees to both Boris and NewBlue and that seemed to stabilize my system more too.

Anyway, I hope the background render option works for you too.

Return to posts index

Mark Barton
on Feb 23, 2018 at 2:40:30 am

I had problems at one point and the workaround that helped me at the time was to use Vegasaur's option to render in the background. There is a small arrow next to the Render button in the Vegasaur Transcoder and that will show the Background Render option. I later started using only Boris BCC Title Studio or Red 5 for my titles. I got tired of paying upgrade fees to both Boris and NewBlue and that seemed to stabilize my system more too.

I did not realize build 311 was out. I have not tried with that build of VP15 yet.

Return to posts index

Gavin Impett
on Feb 26, 2018 at 11:20:38 pm

Hi Mark,
unfortunately, Vegas crashes as soon as I hit the add job button.

The script batch render in Vegas works, but it's weird that Vegasaur's batch render tool is dead. I have a support request in at Vegasuar, but no word back yet.

So far, all the other Vegasaur 3 tools I use seem to work.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]