FORUMS: list search recent posts

rendering failure vegas 14

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
brian langtry
rendering failure vegas 14
on Feb 6, 2018 at 2:40:42 pm

Hi all,
I am still struggling with Vegas 14 rendering. Magix tech say this is not a problem they are able to resolve and have forwarded the issue to Sony in USA!!
There appear to be 2 main issues
1. Loading a veg file from hard drive takes for ever going through a sequence of grabbing the file but stopping usually around 50/60 % then goes to "file not responding" - if I move the working circle a round in the timeline after a lapse it then loads the file.
2.The film plays as should but when I render the process aborts in random places (as quickly as 10% and as late as 85%.
I have loaded the latest version o 14 and checked PC and graphics card for updates but I'm on the current latest updates.
Talking via the Magix on line tech seemed unhelpful and at a naïve level even for me. I purchased a tech phone call the result being "this is not an issue our technical staff can deal with and have referred as above to Sony. Whether or not Sony will respond remains to be seen.
I would so appreciate any guidance on this as to where the problem may lie. Could it be a conflict between pc and software?
running Windows 10 : 64

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
Re: rendering failure vegas 14
on Feb 6, 2018 at 3:34:33 pm

If it was a Magix Vegas 14 bug - you where not the only one with this problems.

The specs of your computer and harddrive's ?

Mediainfo of your footage ?

Return to posts index

brian langtry
on Feb 7, 2018 at 4:15:07 pm

hello Ole
Thank you for the response. My computer is an MSI laptop 16gb Ram, intel core i7 dual hard drive -
SSD 160gb "C" drive and 1Terrabyte "D" drive.
Forgive me but I do not know what " Medainfo your footage means"?
As you will see I am not a what I would term a knowledgeable I.T. individual so please bear with me.
Thanks Brian Langtry.

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
on Feb 7, 2018 at 4:33:45 pm

Mediainfo = info of your footage

Where does the footage come from - codec - Mbit/s - fps ?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]