FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cruddy Videos

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William Ottesen
Cruddy Videos
on Feb 1, 2018 at 2:52:57 am

Alright.. So i am a PC gamer that Post's to YouTube. In recent days i have been having problems with Sony Vegas pro 14.
Now Since i have a lower end computer. My frame rate in game is pretty jumpy. Going from 40-60 in certain titles. And i was wondering why in my recent videos when i try to render them. them come out stuttery or jumpy. the gpu i have is playing in a 1600X900 resolution. So i will Post my Vegas settings here. Help would be much appreciated.

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
Re: Cruddy Videos
on Feb 1, 2018 at 9:33:11 am

Your project setting is 29,970 fps and your render settings i 59,940 fps ! Why ? Wgat us the fps of your footage ?

I always disable resample !

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
on Feb 1, 2018 at 9:35:13 am

What is the fps of your footage ?

Return to posts index

William Ottesen
on Feb 4, 2018 at 6:20:46 pm

So i tried resample disabled, forced and on smart. Also i tried 59 fps in project and render, and 29 fps in project and render. I also set it up so that the source could change the fps. But i think the problem lies in the videos. Its anywere from 45 to 60 fps when i record.

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
on Feb 5, 2018 at 9:04:07 am

That is probably your problem.

You must record with constant fps - video editing programs do not like variable fps!

Return to posts index

William Ottesen
on Feb 5, 2018 at 3:50:57 pm

Alright, i had a feeling that was what my problem was. But i do have this question. When i edited the first video, it was super smooth and lag free. The only time that is didn't was when the actual video had a big frame drop. Is there any reason why that video came out ok?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]