FORUMS: list search recent posts

Does rendering with preview set to, "draft" speed up rendering?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff David
Does rendering with preview set to, "draft" speed up rendering?
on Jan 16, 2018 at 7:40:53 pm

I read whereby the settings in the preview window does not impact rendering.

Will rendering time be reduced if I set the preview setting to, "draft"?

Lenovo quad core i7 16gb of ram, Windows 8.1 MS 13 64 bit Thumbnail is view out of the Olde North Church window where the signal lanterns were hung, as in, "1 if by land 2 if by sea" looking across the Charles River to the Charlestown Naval Yard where rebels awaited the signal April 18th, 1775.

Return to posts index

Jeff David
Re: Does rendering with preview set to, "draft" speed up rendering?
on Jan 16, 2018 at 8:07:42 pm

I meant to say that settings in the preview window do not impact the quality of the video image that gets rendered.

However, will rendering time be reduced if I set the preview to, "draft"?

Lenovo quad core i7 16gb of ram, Windows 8.1 MS 13 64 bit Thumbnail is view out of the Olde North Church window where the signal lanterns were hung, as in, "1 if by land 2 if by sea" looking across the Charles River to the Charlestown Naval Yard where rebels awaited the signal April 18th, 1775.

Return to posts index

Jeff David
Re: Does rendering with preview set to, "draft" speed up rendering?
on Jan 16, 2018 at 8:52:09 pm

I just tried it out. I set the preview to, "draft". Soon as you hit render, it changes the preview setting to, "best full".

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]