FORUMS: list search recent posts

Start up issue with sony vegas pro 13 on windows 8.1

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Altrson
Start up issue with sony vegas pro 13 on windows 8.1
on Jan 10, 2018 at 4:16:34 pm

Could anyone be kind enough to try to help me with this issue?

So I haven't opened sony vegas in a couple of months, and two days ago, I bought an nvidia gtx 1050 ti, the pc worked smoothly without hiccups. Later on, I try opening sony vegas to do some touch ups on some pictures (don't judge please) I've taken, and it keeps crashing at startup, right at the part with "initializing scripting", windows crash diagnostic tries looking for a problem (unsuccessfully), So i try disabling and enabling the gpu, and nothing. I also tried running it on the onboard graphics, and still nothing. I uninstall and reinstall but to no avail. Photoshop seems to work just fine.

Please halp

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Start up issue with sony vegas pro 13 on windows 8.1
on Jan 10, 2018 at 11:29:08 pm

Try removing all the Vegas scripts located in the Scripts Menu folder located in the Vegas Pro
installation directory (place them in your documents folder for the time being).... Then restart Vegas
and see what happens!

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Alan Altrson
Re: Start up issue with sony vegas pro 13 on windows 8.1
on Jan 12, 2018 at 1:05:06 pm

Hello, firstly thank you very much for taking the time. So I did like you asked, I removed everything in the SCRIPT MENU folder and moved it to a separate folder, and the issue still persists, as though nothing has changed.

Sorry for taking this long to reply, but the PC is located in my dad's deposit unit, and I can't access it very freely. Next time, I'll use Teamviewer for convenience.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]