FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 11 permanent visual error?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Vernon
Vegas Pro 11 permanent visual error?
on Jan 8, 2018 at 1:53:13 pm

While editing a project, I decided to use Gradient Map to include a one-second flash of red light to the end of a video clip for visual effect. After this, I added an intro to the beginning of the video, and then highlighted everything else below the intro and dragged it in line behind the intro.

Somehow, this caused Vegas to think that the one-second red color from the Gradient Map should apply to the entire project. Anytime I played the video after this, the preview would be covered by a red square. I attempted to click all three Video FX buttons to remove the Gradient Map effect (individual clips, video tracks, and above the preview) but none of them were green in color, and none of them showed even having any effects. Clicking "Bypass All" also failed to remove the red covering my entire video in all three scenarios.

I decided to close Vegas and reopen it by holding control + shift, and checking the box to reset the cache to factory settings, however anytime I add a video it is still completely covered by red which I can't remove. It isn't showing that this effect is even applied, it seems to have somehow glitched the entire Sony Vegas software. If I attempt to render anything, it gives me the "system low on memory error" even though I have plenty of CPU memory for rendering videos.

How do I remove this glitched effect stuck in Vegas Pro 11, and am I able to save the video I was editing?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]