FORUMS: list search recent posts

adding anchors in masking

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joost Zeeveneegelbeek
adding anchors in masking
on Jan 6, 2018 at 5:36:46 pm

I use Bezier masking regularly. Love it. Sometimes, like now, I want to draw a very detailed mask around a large part of the image. To be able to work in great detail. I need to zoom in. But then I do'nt see the entire area in which I want to draw my mask. After creating anchors for a part of the frame, I change to normal edit tool in order to move the image within the event pan/crop window. I then click on the anchor creation tool again and continue. However, when I'm done, although it looks like one complete Bezier mask, it doesn't function like one. I choose select all, and all anchors are selected, but every parameter under PATH is disabled. So I can't do anything with it.
Please tell me there is a simple way to have Vegas all created anchors as part of the same Bezier mask, and enable mode (masking positive or negative), opacity, and feather.

Return to posts index

Marco Baer
Re: adding anchors in masking
on Jan 7, 2018 at 10:33:50 pm

After you zoomed and moved the area with the normal edit tool, first click onto the mask line, then click onto the last anchor you created, not till then change to the anchor creation tool.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]