FORUMS: list search recent posts

Render All Audio/ VASST Trackilizer scripts malfunctioning in Vegas Pro 11 - 32 bit

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonas Hardwell
Render All Audio/ VASST Trackilizer scripts malfunctioning in Vegas Pro 11 - 32 bit
on Dec 31, 2017 at 6:22:02 am
Last Edited By Jonas Hardwell on Jan 2, 2018 at 11:08:44 pm

heylo!!

i'm working on exporting some old Vegas Audio projects.

with the help of the forum, i have successfully converted the original Vegas Audio 2.0 files > VPro 3.0 > VPro 4.0 > VPro 11.

Vegas Pro 11 is the last 32 bit version. i have to use it in order to maintain the 32 bit plugins used in the original 2.0 projects.

in Vegas Pro 11, I have tried both the included 'Render All Audio' as well as the VASST Trackilizer scripts to export stems of the projects.

unfortunately, i run into this weird problem. it acts like it is saving each track in order, but instead of rendering say Track 7, it will render say Track 3 again.

for one of my projects that has 25 tracks, it does render 25 tracks. but it somewhat randomly skips over some tracks and repeat renders others.

for this one project, it renders tracks 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,10,18,20,21,22,23,24,25

the scripts do the same thing for other projects as well.

does somebody have a revised script i can use?

thanks!

Return to posts index

Jonas Hardwell
Re: Render All Audio/ VASST Trackilizer scripts malfunctioning in Vegas Pro 11 - 32 bit
on Jan 2, 2018 at 11:19:47 pm

just a little update...

i am still having the issue. i'm not sure if maybe there is some weird internal problem with the .VEG files? these were originally 2.0 .VEG files. i had to use Vegas Pro 3.0 to convert those files so that the routing could be seen by Vegas 4.0. then I converted the files from Vegas 4.0 to Vegas Pro 11.0.

is there a .VEG fixer?

here is one of my .VEG files, if anyone wants to take a look.
12029_candyforeveryone05vv11.veg.zip

thanks!

Return to posts index

Jonas Hardwell
Re: Render All Audio/ VASST Trackilizer scripts malfunctioning in Vegas Pro 11 - 32 bit
on Jan 3, 2018 at 1:13:51 am

i just noticed that the tracks that don't render properly are all the same color.

here is a screenshot of the session. highlighted are the tracks that are the same color.
12031_screenshot1.png.zip

Return to posts index

Jonas Hardwell
on Jan 4, 2018 at 2:18:30 am

well, i found a solution.

as many have written about other weird issues, i selected all of the tracks and duplicated them. i tried copy and paste and that didn't work. but duplicating did the trick. after i duplicated them, i deleted the original tracks. now, the scripts work!

thanks for reading. i hope this helps someone someday.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]