FORUMS: list search recent posts

VP15 and GOPRO6

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sergio Diaz
VP15 and GOPRO6
on Dec 28, 2017 at 6:02:17 am

Hello,

I can't seem to find a way to work with VP15 and GOPRO6 files. (4k 60fps , 1080 at 240fps)

All these files play fine in Win10 using any player, win movies and tv, vlc, gom, however, when I drop them in the VP15 timeline, there is horrible audio, unusable playback, choppy as hell and just not doable.

I emailed Magix days ago but still no response.

Any feedback will be great!

Thanks,

- Sergio

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: VP15 and GOPRO6
on Dec 28, 2017 at 9:37:14 am

[Sergio Diaz] "Any feedback will be great!"
Hi Sergio - Give us the Media Information of the footage. Have you used the Match Media to Project VP15 Feature?

Here's a freebie where to download MediaInfo:

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Dec 29, 2017 at 4:02:10 pm

Sergio,
You're not the only one with that problem.
https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/us/forum/hevc-gopro-hero-6-audio-iss...

wwaag

Return to posts index

Sergio Diaz
on Dec 31, 2017 at 4:50:13 am

Hello and Thank you,

Finally heard back from Magix support, their reply was a link to a GOPRO support page regarding HEVC playback issues.

The article was informative but useless in solving the VP problem, all the videos I can not edit in VP play fine, smoothly and with clean audio on my pc, I don't need codecs or a better processor or video card, they work just fine.

But like I mentioned, a video that plays fine on my pc, becomes laggy, choppy, terrible audio the moment I drag it to VP timeline.

I guess it's now a matter of time until VP releases a fix, hope it's soon because as much as I hate to think about it, I may need to find another editor with better support.

Happy new year to all!

- Sergio

Return to posts index

Wayne Waag
on Dec 31, 2017 at 6:39:34 am

Sergio,

Could you upload a short clip of the "problem" footage to something like DropBox? I only have the Hero5 which does not do hevc. Thanks.

wwaag

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]