FORUMS: list search recent posts

How long should it take to burn a 90 minute HD blu-ray?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff David
How long should it take to burn a 90 minute HD blu-ray?
on Dec 18, 2017 at 2:20:18 am

A couple of days ago I burned a 90 minute HD blu-ray in four hours.

Today - it took 8 hours to burn the same 90 minute blu-ray.

I had made some minor changes and edits to the first version that I burned but no serious changes were made nor was the video longer than the first one - it was the same except for the minor edits.

What determines how long it takes? OF course the computer is a factor.

I have a Lenovo w530 Thinkpad - quad core i7 which I am told is in the, "work-station" category.

Is there any way to speed up the rendering? Well I did see one video on Youtube that gives some suggested tweaks.

Also there was some software program I saw awhile ago that claims it speeds up the rendering time. However, one comment was that video quality is reduced. I can't remember the name right now but I have a note on it somewhere. Point being - are there any third party programs that can speed up the rendering process?

Lenovo quad core i7 16gb of ram, Windows 8.1 MS 13 64 bit Thumbnail is view out of the Olde North Church window where the signal lanterns were hung, as in, "1 if by land 2 if by sea" looking across the Charles River to the Charlestown Naval Yard where rebels awaited the signal April 18th, 1775.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]