FORUMS: list search recent posts

WMV 11 Render bug

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jorge Covas
WMV 11 Render bug
on Dec 3, 2017 at 11:44:06 pm

Im trying to render a video on WMV 11, with custom settings that can be found here and the video on the timeline looks good but when i render looks like THISTHIS, at the end of the gif you can see that the colors looks weird. I also rendered a

with this settings to show how it looks. I also uploaded the raw video with no render in case someone wants to see how it is supposed to look like

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: WMV 11 Render bug
on Dec 6, 2017 at 3:58:03 pm

I cannot help with Vegas Pro 15 since I do not have that version but are you able to reproduce this with say Vegas Pro 13 or below? That at least would tell you if you have an issue with the Software or the WMV 11 codecs.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Jorge Covas
on Dec 9, 2017 at 3:39:56 am

I've tried Vegas pro 14 and 15, and it didn't solve the problem, might be a codec problem. Can I just download WMV 11 and reinstall it?

Return to posts index

Don Cady
on Dec 6, 2017 at 8:01:37 pm

I seem to remember that the .wmv codec was not too happy about rendering in custom image sizes. We had problems with that at work. Did you try rendering the video in one of the preselected options? I would give that a try as a test. I know it won't look the same as your custom settings but it might help you determine what is going on. If you want to create a custom image size you might have to pick a different codec. I hope this helps you.

Don

Return to posts index

Jorge Covas
on Dec 9, 2017 at 3:38:05 am

Yeah, i've tried to keep the normal resolution instead of custom one, I dont think the problem is about that. But thanks for your help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]