FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 14 Preview Monitor Freezing When Event FX Window is Open

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Belle Rae
Vegas Pro 14 Preview Monitor Freezing When Event FX Window is Open
on Nov 30, 2017 at 4:46:14 am

I've had this strange what I want to call bug happening since I installed Vegas Pro 14. I can see effects fine once I close the event FX window, but when I add an effect to a clip it does not show up in the preview monitor so I can't see what I'm doing until I close it. The effect itself won't even show up until the fx window is closed. (Ex: I put color corrector on a clip but on the preview monitor it's not there until I close the FX screen) Also, if the Event FX window is open and I play the video, the song will play fine but the video will be stuck wherever my cursor was when I added the effect to a clip.

My split screen is not enabled, can anyone help me?

Return to posts index

Lucia Helena
Re: Vegas Pro 14 Preview Monitor Freezing When Event FX Window is Open
on Jul 1, 2018 at 10:46:12 pm

Kind same here with Vegas pro 15 !!
When adding keyframes while modifying on Video Event FX window, sliding the cursor on this window doesn´t appear on Video preview window (slider stays stopped on timeline) so I can´t see how my effects are working, although they do appear at video preview window if I use the cursor in timeline but then, there is no way to adjust it back on Video Event FX (the keyframes !!)
How to synchronize them ? Is there something to "click or unclick" to make them both (sliders) work together ?? My old Vegas 12 worked like a charm.... :-(

Return to posts index

Lucia Helena
Re: Vegas Pro 14 Preview Monitor Freezing When Event FX Window is Open
on Jul 1, 2018 at 11:08:13 pm

Just figured it out !!! There is a tiny box left from the "adding/deleting keyframes" at the bottom of the Video Event window where you Sync or not the cursor there with the one in timeline...!!!
OK then !! Hope this can help you too Belle Rae !! ;-)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]