FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas PRO 14 issue with iphone vids

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alberto Poli
Vegas PRO 14 issue with iphone vids
on Nov 23, 2017 at 2:18:18 am

Hi everybody,
i've been searching for this problem on the internet but nothing came out.
When i try to import more than one iphone7 .mov videos in my project these error message pops out:

"an error occurred with the online connection, or the connection was interrupted. Please contact MAGIX support. Error code: -10"

Tried reeboting, cleaning caches, changing files location etc etc, what do you guys this is related to?

Thanks for your time

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: Vegas PRO 14 issue with iphone vids
on Nov 23, 2017 at 2:36:33 pm

This has been a long standing issue with Vegas and MOV format. The best thing to do is one of two things:

1 - render your material to an intermediate format like cineform, XAVC-intra, or XDCAM (HD). Work in small groups of files.

2 - change the container type from MOV to MP4 using a utility app or FFMPEG. This process will not re-render the the media, it will only re-write the information from one container to another. Vegas will read your footage in .MP4, .AVI, or .MXF much better and not have the file limitation.

Return to posts index

Alberto Poli
Re: Vegas PRO 14 issue with iphone vids
on Nov 25, 2017 at 7:27:05 pm

i'm so sorry i erroneously clicked on "report post" instead of reply to the guy who answered me!
i don't remember the name but thank you very much for your tip! i'll give it a try!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]