FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there a way for you to render multiple tracks at the same time?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adrian Gendrano
Is there a way for you to render multiple tracks at the same time?
on Nov 16, 2017 at 11:48:25 am

Hello everyone, I have a question: Is there a way for you to render multiple tracks at the same time? I am editing a video with 2 video tracks that are synced up to each other. What I want to do is render both tracks at the same time, similar to the Batch Render script, as the video I am working on is about an hour long and it would take a long amount of time to render the tracks separately. Please note that I cannot use the Batch Render script because the clips overlap each other. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Is there a way for you to render multiple tracks at the same time?
on Nov 16, 2017 at 10:57:28 pm

>> 2 video tracks that are synced up to each other ..

If I understand you correctly you have two video tracks that are synced, meaning they were shot at the same time. For example, a multi camera setup with different angles. Usually we think of this as two video tracks synced to the same audio. Of course you may "sync" two video tracks that were not shot at the same time too.

It seems you want to render each of the these video tracks which are presently on the same timeline. You could render them one at a time (as you said) .. but you wish to save time by rendering them at the same time, getting two rendered files in the end.

The only way I know to do this is to use two instances of Vegas. Render video track #1 in one instance and at the same time you can be rendering video track #2 in the second instances of Vegas.

Will this save time? Maybe? Maybe not. I believe that will depend on the media, your system etc. etc. But it will happen at the same time which does make it an "unattended" operation.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]