FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Pro 13 Problems with the Preview

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rin Sparda
Sony Vegas Pro 13 Problems with the Preview
on Nov 11, 2017 at 9:12:51 am

Hey Everyone, i really go crazy with my Sony Vegas 😲
I try to explane it well.... I started a new video project and I add a Video Event FX to the Video. Now a seperate Windwo is open up for the Video Event FX Effect i added. On this Window you have some regulators to change some things, right? So everything is normal until here. But if i change something on the regulators i didn't see in the preview screen what i change. Nothing is happen, you can't see the Effect, nothing, so i can't work. But if i close the Video Event FX Window, suddenly the preview screen change and now you can see the Effect, but if i open now again the Video Event FX Window and change something i can't see what i'm doing. I first see it, when i close the window. Why???

I haven`t worked with the program for months, but i remember i made three projects before and there everything worked, so it can't be my laptop. It really worked before, but why suddenly after months no more? I know my pc made a huge update, but i can't believe it's because of that?

And no the bypassed effects thing is on and also the Synchronize cursor thing is on, on the video event fx windows. I read a lot of posts with preview problems, but i can't find a post that describes my problem, so i post it and really hope someone can help and have any idea. I also reset all settings in vegas but also didn't helped.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 Problems with the Preview
on Nov 16, 2017 at 11:09:23 pm
Last Edited By Paul Berk on Nov 16, 2017 at 11:16:17 pm

This is weird .. If you start a new Vegas 13 project, do you get the same behavior? Or is this just happening on one particular Vegas Project? --- OR -- is this happening on one specific FX -- which FX are you applying?

Return to posts index

Jorma Nippala
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 Problems with the Preview
on Nov 17, 2017 at 12:00:53 am

Maybe some help from here?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]