FORUMS: list search recent posts

No audio

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Prickril
No audio
on Nov 9, 2017 at 2:41:03 pm

I've found related threads but find myself completely lost. Using Vegas 14 after a long hiatus. The "Master" panel shows that it's muted at the bottom but there are no other controls. Another thread talks about Mixing but I can't figure out how to load it. Driving me nuts. How do I unmute at the "master" level.

Return to posts index

john bolton
Re: No audio
on Nov 9, 2017 at 3:31:13 pm
Last Edited By john bolton on Nov 9, 2017 at 3:44:43 pm

I don't recall ever seeing the word MUTE in V14. It is there on V15. Maybe you are not seeing all of the top of the Master Audio Window..

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Nov 9, 2017 at 6:52:47 pm

Vegas15 now has User definable Button Sets. Could be you haven’t activated them. But why it’s defaulted to MUTE, I’m lost for words 😉!

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
on Nov 12, 2017 at 4:24:07 pm

z; works in Vegas 13. try that.

Danny Hays
Samples of my Work can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestDaniels/videos?view_as=public

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Nov 16, 2017 at 8:19:26 am

Did you solve the problem?

Return to posts index

Greg Prickril
on Nov 16, 2017 at 8:49:46 am

Thanks so much for asking, John. I have been distracted with other things. I realized that I bought something called Movie Studio -- is it a dumbed-down version of Vegas? I'm finding all kind of differences, mainly options that are missing so I'm suspicious.

Return to posts index

Eric Clinch
on Nov 16, 2017 at 9:24:32 am

Click on the 'M' button at the top.

Return to posts index

Greg Prickril
on Nov 16, 2017 at 11:20:42 am

As you can see in the screen capture, there is no "M" button! There's nothing but the title: Master. Maybe I'm overlooking a simple way to display these icons. I just don't know. I also can't see keyframes. Could be a separate issue.

Return to posts index

Greg Prickril
on Nov 16, 2017 at 11:25:05 am

Screenshot of entire application window. Also don't have the fancy doo-dads on the tracks. Seems like I have a hobbled version.

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Nov 16, 2017 at 3:29:34 pm

Yes it is a different version from the Pro. The Slider scale numbers are less than the Pro version. Unfortunately I don't have Movie Studio..

Did you try full reset?

Return to posts index

Eric Clinch
on Nov 16, 2017 at 10:31:58 pm

My screengrab was from Movie Studio 14 Platinum. Looks like you have the basic Movie Studio version which is somewhat 'basic'.

Return to posts index

Eric Clinch
on Nov 16, 2017 at 10:47:25 pm

Try Options and untick 'Mute All Audio'.

There also appears to be a bug. When unmuted the yellow Muted still appears underneath the bars. But the audio is playing so it has unmuted. I got rid of the incorrect 'Muted' by floating the window but you cannot do that in Basic version. Now my window isn't displaying properly. Maybe more than one bug.......

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]