FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Davinci roundtrip export?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robin Walker
Vegas Davinci roundtrip export?
on Oct 31, 2017 at 1:25:06 am

I posted this question in the DaVinci thread with no luck. I'm hoping that there are Vegas 13 users who are roundtripping to DaVinci. I'm currently working in Sony Vegas Pro 13, trying to set up a roundtrip with Davinci Resolve 14. Initially, I ran into problems where DaVinci wasn't seeing the XML, or EDL, (nothing would appear in the Import window). So far, only AAF for Avid creates a file that DaVinci recognizes. After I setup a new DaVinci project and add my media to the Media Pool, I've clicked on "Import AAF, EDL, XML" and opened my AAF file. The Load AAF dialogue window opens, but when I click Okay, I get an error message that reads: "No video timeline detected in Timeline Untitled, operation failed." The Timeline name in the dialogue window is the same as the AAF file name. If I change it to the Timeline name I've created, it tells me to "Input new timeline name/Timeline name must be unique." If I enter a new name, it returns to the original message: "No video timeline detected in timeline Untitled, operation failed."

Advice?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]