FORUMS: list search recent posts

I am going crazy, emergency

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mario Lagsbartt
I am going crazy, emergency
on Oct 29, 2017 at 1:55:57 am

Hi everyone, this as never happen to me before, doing the same thing, i did a 24 minute concert program an everything is fine here in my computer, phone, tablet etc, but after uploading it either to facebook or Vimeo, the first song is out of sync for a while then kind of comply and align for the rest of the program, in about minute and a half, I have tried everything I can think of, re rendering, change the sample rate of audio, recheck all the files, etc and is the same thing, is kind of crazy because I have never seen something like this, or is align the whole thing or is out of sync the whole thing, who can help me? I am desperate , have a lot of people waiting for this and I simply can let it go like this👽

Thanks

Mario

Mario Lagsbartt
BajaSonic

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: I am going crazy, emergency
on Oct 29, 2017 at 5:40:18 am
Last Edited By Graham Bernard on Oct 29, 2017 at 6:57:57 am

Hmm... Taking into account what you’ve said, I’d look at a bad sync whilst uploading to Vimeo and or the player/device you’re viewing it back on. Try a PRIVATE upload to YT for a test. Can you upload again to Vimeo and view it on a different device?

So, somewhere in the publishing workflow you’ve got to enter a controlled variable to ascertain the point at which you’re getting a bad sync.

I’ve done some Googling about Vimeo Sync issues. Have a delve?

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Mario Lagsbartt
Re: I am going crazy, emergency
on Oct 30, 2017 at 12:18:36 am

Thanks you, I haven't to youtube but did to facebook and is the same, I re render every video, then the hole program and is the same, is out of logic to me, I will try YouTube, but I am guessing is going to be the same, I even try to upload from diferente computers and Internet provider, I think can be something in the file maybe that only when is re compress on line shows up?, and is like for a minute, then its gets ok for the rest 23 minutes. really odd

Mario

Mario Lagsbartt
BajaSonic

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]