FORUMS: list search recent posts

When trying to close Vegas Titles&Text window it opens another background program??

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bobo Gonzales
When trying to close Vegas Titles&Text window it opens another background program??
on Oct 15, 2017 at 9:51:48 am

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my Sony Vegas Pro 13.
I just a new PC and installed my Sony Vegas Pro 13 with Windows 10 on it.

The problem I have is: Every time I want to close a Vegas Titles&Text window, my pc opens another already running background program.
To explain further: Let's say I have Google chrome open in the backfround and I am currently editing my video....I write my text and I am done with it so I want to close that specific window in Sony Vegas, as soon as I click the "X" to close that window, my pc suddenly puts Google chrome over Sony Vegas and I am in Google Chrome. So I have to go back again and click on Sony Vegas to get back to my video editing. This happens with any program that I have open besides Sony Vegas.
http://prntscr.com/gxmi0k

What's up with this?
How can I fix this?
This is really annoying.
Hope anyone out there can help me.
Thank you soo much!!!

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: When trying to close Vegas Titles&Text window it opens another background program??
on Oct 19, 2017 at 12:59:02 am

Re-install Vegas, then go in Vegas Preferences and enable Close media files when not the active application and see
if that helps.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
Re: When trying to close Vegas Titles&Text window it opens another background program??
on Oct 21, 2017 at 5:02:26 pm

To me that sounds like a hacked version of Vegas you are running.

There used to be problems with help files that were infected with code that tried to do numerous things on the machine. Someone could have infected common tasks in vegas, in an attempt to install code, or force you to a page that installs code.

Contemporary browsers like Chrome are most likely blocking this code execution, and its only getting so far as the task switch.

There are a lot of ways to get around Anti virus, and URL or code that calls somewhere else is a good way.

Return to posts index

Bobo Gonzales
on Oct 22, 2017 at 1:31:09 pm

Hello,
I bought Sony Vegas Pro 13 I think about 2 years ago.

It doesn't happen on my old laptop where I have it installed.
It only happens on my new Computer which is running on windows 10.

Also it happens with any program, not only with my browser in the background...

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]