FORUMS: list search recent posts

Unidentified Bug with 60 fps render (pan crop image stops moving)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sougo light
Unidentified Bug with 60 fps render (pan crop image stops moving)
on Oct 9, 2017 at 9:04:13 pm

=info=
Hello. I've been doing videos in vegas for quite a lot and went through a lot o issues like layer glitching mess, crashes, sound buzzes, etc, and I usually managed to solve them on my own. But this one is a very annoying one, and I've suffered a lot with it. I'm not sure whether it's hardware but I had some tests to define the problem.
=the problem=
Very often moving objects (pan crop) stop at some point in 60fps rendered video.
Take a look (the same video, but rendered in differend fps, snail image has newblue V2 chromakey and sapphire shadow effects on it):

It happened a lot to me with different kinds of images - and I still don't know why it happens.

When i'm looking on preview in vegas it goes fine, but when renders in 60 fps - it stops.

I thought there was a problem with my GPU and removed it - result is the same. Vegas version isn't the cause either - same thing happened on vegas 13 and vegas 14.
I managed to get rid of it once - when tried to render in different formats with different fps, but 1 day later it came back again. What can be the cause of such a glitch? I need help badly.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]