FORUMS: list search recent posts

Plugins/Effects to Create Magisto-like Video??

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lothario Rowe
Plugins/Effects to Create Magisto-like Video??
on Oct 7, 2017 at 3:26:30 am
Last Edited By Lothario Rowe on Oct 7, 2017 at 3:46:10 am

Hey guys - so I've used the Magisto mobile app in the past to create some impressive 'instant' videos. If you're not familiar, you basically just feed it video clips and photos, choose some music and a theme, and it whips them together into a pretty impressive video full of fun transitions, effects, stutters and cuts etc. (here is a random example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvlSIH5NR3o)

Is there any way in the world to do this quickly and easily with Vegas? Any 3rd party plugins or effects that could be applied randomly and automatically to clips? I know similar effects could be manually created through many hours of exhaustive hands on cutting and editing, but what about a prepackaged solution?

Basically I love what Magisto has thrown together for me - I just want a little more control over the resolution and maybe the duration or order of the clips. I see Boris Effects might have some similar options, but it still is far from an 'auto' solution...I assume you would have to manually apply every effect, manually tweak the settings of every effect, and manually cut shift the tracks around for a 'stutter' effect. I know I'm rambling, but does that make any sense? I mean, that video in the link above is pretty impressive for something made in 2 minutes back in 2013.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]