FORUMS: list search recent posts

Scroll over panoramic photo in Sony 12.0

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Val Kotelnikov
Scroll over panoramic photo in Sony 12.0
on Oct 4, 2017 at 10:57:18 pm

I've several beautiful panoramic photos taken with iPhone. I want to include them into video so that it would move in the frame from left to right.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: Scroll over panoramic photo in Sony 12.0
on Oct 5, 2017 at 3:30:22 pm

[Val Kotelnikov]

Searching for your issue, I found this previous thread on the subject: https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/24/1010382#1010385

It appears you will have to use Photoshop as Pan/Crop tool is not as easy to use for panoramic. It might be easier now under Vegas 14+ but I have not tested this.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Val Kotelnikov
on Oct 5, 2017 at 3:41:07 pm

I've an existing panoramic, so I'd rather cut it for several 4:3 or else and then put it into timeline. I thought that we can use panoramic as a video moving from one side to another.
Thanks

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Oct 5, 2017 at 4:01:27 pm

Ahh sorry. I misread your post. But yes, you can use panoramic photos in Vegas.

This thread also talks about using panoramic with pan/crop. https://forums.creativecow.net/thread/24/900322#900331

Quote from Bob Peterson "I don't know what you are trying to achieve, but I just implemented a panoramic image (photo) in an SD project. I was able to get it to full vertical size, and pan across the horizontal dimension using Pan/Crop. I simply set the "Maintain Aspect" control to "No", and selected the preset "1:1 Square Aspect Ratio". I also manually adjusted the zoom settings to see what I wanted to see. It may take some experimentation to get it to look right, but I was able to do exactly what I wanted which is to pan across a fairly wide image."

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]