FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 9 project missing plug-in(s)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francois Blawat
Vegas Pro 9 project missing plug-in(s)
on Oct 3, 2017 at 9:33:32 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is a master plug-in listing of Plug-ins by number? I would have thought Vegas Pro would actually tell me what plug-in is missing or at least the Manufacturer so I can sorta pinpoint what I need to install. Instead I get this strange long number:

41adc5c3-da1e-499c-84c9-a3d1bdd50db5 - Transition

Here is the screenshot of the message showing nothing significant at least for me in terms of what Plug-In.

11740_163020004208.png.zip

Thanks,
Francois

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Steve Rhoden
Re: Vegas Pro 9 project missing plug-in(s)
on Oct 3, 2017 at 11:57:52 pm

You didn't give us much info to go on!
Did you do a new Vegas install, uninstalled anything pertaining to Vegas, did it just gets up and start
behaving that way or is it a Vegas project created somewhere else?...... give a bit more info.

Anyway there is no master plug-in listing to say whats missing, and that's a sign that a transition plugin
probably has been recently uninstalled or its installation has gotten corrupted.

Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
Film Maker & VFX Artist.
Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
http://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Oct 4, 2017 at 2:10:08 pm

Hi Steve,

Yes, you are correct sorry about that.

I am trying to edit a 2015 .veg file from Vegas Pro 9 under Vegas Pro 12. No new Vegas Pro install I was just trying to edit an older file. I can preview the file and at the end of the preview it pops up with this message. Same pop up if I open the .veg file to edit it.

Thanks.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
on Oct 5, 2017 at 3:10:03 pm

Ok, so not sure what the issue was but I re-saved the .VEG file under Vegas Pro 12 and I see no more errors when I either preview the file or open it up to edit it. The previous .VEG file still shows the message but I will not worry about it.

Thanks.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]