FORUMS: list search recent posts

Microsoft Surface Pro 5

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Berk
Microsoft Surface Pro 5
on Sep 25, 2017 at 8:51:47 pm

Thinking of replacing my old laptop with Surface Pro 5 (newest one) .. Any opinions on using Surface Pro with Vegas? Not thinking of editing as a tablet but with keyboard and mouse like a laptop.

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 5
on Sep 26, 2017 at 4:05:44 am

[Paul Berk] "Not thinking of editing as a tablet but with keyboard and mouse like a laptop."
Good to see yah here again!

Well, I’ve not used the M$ Surface but I’ve now been using the A$$LE IPad Air2 for nearly two years, and, coming from PC-land, I was never going to have anything other than my iPhone (still iPhone 4), I’ve been stunned and somewhat convinced of the ease and subtlety of the device. Often I’d do photo and other graphics work, make and edit small range movies on it as well as all this communications Forum work plus a multiplicity of other work. I can take this and all my work to show clients.

Paul, all I’m saying is just think on. There’s another way!

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Microsoft Surface Pro 5
on Sep 26, 2017 at 4:49:15 am

Well .. I suppose I'd be able to use it as a tablet too as Vegas can handle that .. but I'm an old guy and change comes hard upon us old guys. This is not to say I'd want to go back to glue splices and gang syncs ..

From everything I've heard, the Surface Pro is the way forward for lightweight traveling machines. It has a USB port and everything !

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]