FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video full screen in preview window, but small and in the centre when I render it.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Benjamin Colligan
Video full screen in preview window, but small and in the centre when I render it.
on Sep 24, 2017 at 12:49:48 am

Title explains it all.

I am trying to finish editing my video for my YouTube channel but for some reason It looks fine @ 1080p in the preview window throughout the whole video but when I try to render it it renders the whole thing like this...

https://i.imgur.com/Fsx6hJx.png

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
Re: Video full screen in preview window, but small and in the centre when I render it.
on Sep 24, 2017 at 7:27:27 am

Hi Benjamin

You have to show your project and render settings ! And what kind of footage - mediainfo !

best,
Ole

Return to posts index

Benjamin Colligan
Re: Video full screen in preview window, but small and in the centre when I render it.
on Sep 24, 2017 at 1:18:34 pm

Could you tell me where to exactly find them, not exactly a frequent user of Sony Vegas :/

Return to posts index

Benjamin Colligan
on Sep 24, 2017 at 6:34:51 pm

Can you tell me please?

Return to posts index

Ole Kristiansen
on Sep 24, 2017 at 7:37:18 pm

hat are the specs for your recordings - where do they come from?

Which version of Vegas do you use?

Show us a picture of Project Settings and Render Settings - View Image!

Return to posts index

Francois Pénzes
on Sep 25, 2017 at 1:30:51 am

Hey Benjamin !

Follow Ole's instruction, but if you are looking for maximum compatibility, change the 25,000 fps to 24,000 fps. Sometimes there are cross platform issues with sound not being in sync. (mainly Blu_rays, they do not technically support 25P, but they support 50i, which can contain progressive 25fps content. If you are only using it on Youtube then it shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers !

PC Win 10 Pro 64-bit 16gb Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 550 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF305 + Canon XH-A1

''When the cutting stops, the editing begins...''

Return to posts index

Richard Jones
on Sep 25, 2017 at 9:54:31 am

Mediainfo is a free programme that will analyse yout footage in detail.The Project and Render Settings will be found if you review the drop down menus at the top of the interface (use the Help button if you are not sure).

Richard

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]