FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Clip Audio only working with Headphones?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Elle Ledford
Sony Vegas Clip Audio only working with Headphones?
on Sep 18, 2017 at 1:05:11 pm
Last Edited By Elle Ledford on Sep 18, 2017 at 3:03:12 pm

Hey guys! So, I've been using Sony Vegas for about 3 months now and I've never had this problem. I do edits for tv shows and such on Instagram and recently have downloaded a copy of a new movie that came out this past weekend, so the audio is a bit echo-ey? If that makes sense. I was editing with it, I had a few clips keep the audio from the movie and when I play it back in Vegas, the audio works just fine. I rendered it and it was still working fine, the audio track for the movie was still there.. and then.. I sent/saved it to my phone, and you can only hear the movie track with headphones. If you are not wearing headphones, the audio track does not play and you can only hear the mp3 music I selected to play in the video as well. All the voiceovers from the characters disappeared. I don't know if it's an issue with my speakers on my phone or if I should've rendered it a certain way? I would really like my movie audio back and able to work without headphones! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! You would save my life if so.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]