FORUMS: list search recent posts

effect words disapear (multi)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lucas pelus
effect words disapear (multi)
on Sep 13, 2017 at 7:51:13 pm

Hello I'm french so maybe I won't use the right words.

I d like to make the same effect than this vid :
https://www.facebook.com/TheThirstyElephantCoffeeCompany/videos/19799340056...

it's easy to disepear one word but two words one under another it's becoming tough.

Thank you

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: effect words disapear (multi)
on Sep 14, 2017 at 5:19:39 am

[lucas pelus] "it's easy to disepear one word but two words one under another it's becoming tough."
Yeah, tough is a great description indeed! I'm guessing they used a Text Plugin to do this. Vegas has some, and yes they do come close to what you want, but each one, for this manipulation would be less than adaptable resulting in madness! Personally, I'd reach for my NewBlueTitler Pro5, it'll do this and much much more . . .

However, if you don't wish to spend the money then try EACH word on a separate Track and get the sync within Pan/Crop or Track Motion to make words slide-in, disappear etc etc. You'd get far more control and be able to get what you want. Now, if you want to adjust your results in and out of your MAIN video set up your Text VEG Event as a Nested Veg and you can have more control and NOT confuse your Main video - yes? Votre anglais est bien mieux que mon français!

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]