FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 13.0 audio editing issues (track FX and playback rate issues)

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Carson
Vegas Pro 13.0 audio editing issues (track FX and playback rate issues)
on Sep 5, 2017 at 7:08:43 pm

Hello all,

I use Vegas Pro 13 for editing our church services. I have a template set up, and I drop the individual files in each week to get started. Today, something strange has happened. According to the saved template I opened, the playback rate says 0.00. When I dropped in all my files (24 channels) and played them back, the rate jumped to 1.00. Obviously, the music is now too fast and in a higher key.

When I reduced the playback rate to .91 (which puts the music at the proper tempo/key), none of my audio track FX worked. This problem affects ALL of the FX, both stock and third party. I opened my project from last week. The playback rate reads 0.00; when I play it, the rate reads 1.00, but everything sounds fine.

Does anyone have a clue as to what the issue is here? Anything I can do, short of a clean install of Vegas and my FX plugins? I should also add that I route my audio through a Presonus Audiobox USB interface.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

HP Envy Notebook
Windows 10 Home
Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.6 GHz
10 GB RAM

Return to posts index

Danny Hays
Re: Vegas Pro 13.0 audio editing issues (track FX and playback rate issues)
on Sep 9, 2017 at 12:30:53 am

24 tracks with effects maybe hard on your CPU, depending on your latency settings. Has this worked on this PC before?
Try opening a normal preset and customizing it and saving it again.

Danny Hays
Samples of my Work can be seen here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ErnestDaniels/videos?view_as=public

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]