FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 15 Simple Question

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
james williams
Vegas Pro 15 Simple Question
on Sep 3, 2017 at 3:35:38 am

How do I get the preview window to undock so I can move it to a second monitor. The dots are gone.

Return to posts index

john bolton
Re: Vegas Pro 15 Simple Question
on Sep 3, 2017 at 8:04:23 am

Hi James.. It is a bit of a change.. It seems that if you Click and Hold the Video Preview TAB at the bottom Left of the PREVIEW Windows area and PULL it DOWNWARDS it undocks. If you try and drag it Left or right before pulling the TAP downwards it will not move.. That's how it seem to be working on mine.. Why it has been change is not really useful ...This also seem to apply to all the other TABS ( Media Generator, Video FX, etc ) Give it a try.

Return to posts index

james williams
on Sep 3, 2017 at 12:11:27 pm

This forum is now and has always been an invaluable information source. I appreciate the solution you gave. It works and I agree it doesn't seem useful that they removed the spots. Makes one wonder what else they have hidden that was simply intuitive before.
Thank you very much

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Sep 3, 2017 at 12:16:51 pm

You are more than welcome..

Return to posts index

Matt Moore
on Sep 17, 2017 at 11:37:27 am

Thanks a lot from me too - I had the exact same question, which was driving me nuts!
Nice new fast render times though :-)

Return to posts index

john bolton
on Sep 17, 2017 at 3:26:05 pm

I don't really see why they had to change the way it was working. Maybe they just change things to show they are doing something apart from pretty colours...

Return to posts index

Derek Blume
on Sep 18, 2017 at 1:30:49 pm

Actually, the change was made for two reasons...

1. We wanted to reclaim a little bit of real estate on the display that was used by the left border handles for the docking functionality.
2. As a away of conforming with how most other applications with tabbed interfaces work, we decided that moving the docking behavior to the tabs was a more logical way of operating and would actually be more familiar to new users of the software.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]