FORUMS: list search recent posts

Buying A NEW COMPUTER TODAY

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger Crunden
Buying A NEW COMPUTER TODAY
on Aug 31, 2017 at 9:13:03 am

I know it's been asked lots of times but all the answers I've seen differ and too many ifs and buts and 'I tried this', Surely there should be something positive? I'm not the brightest of people so a straightforward answer would help me best. I want to buy a new computer TODAY . I'm using vegas pro 12 at the moment in an aging computer which is slow and freezes sometimes. The new computer I'm considering has Intel i7 4.2 turbo quad core 8 thread. The issue I need help with is the GRAPHICS CARD. I'm finding V Pro dull and might change to something else to include 4K for the future. So within my price bracket I'm looking for an all rounder and am proposing 6GB GTX 1060 which I would hope cater for vegas and any other editing software.

Straightforward answers please - thank you.

Roger

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: Buying A NEW COMPUTER TODAY
on Aug 31, 2017 at 9:40:24 am

[Roger Crunden] "I want to buy a new computer TODAY . "
Why today? IMHO, you ain't giving us and yourself much chance for research.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Roger Crunden
Re: Buying A NEW COMPUTER TODAY
on Aug 31, 2017 at 10:51:06 am

I understand your question Graham - it's just that the price might go up after today. Additional info if it helps is the motherboard will be asus intel H110M-RDDR4/PCIe . I'll be using two monitors

Roger

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]