FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anyone trying MVP 15 yet? Thoughts?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Francis
Anyone trying MVP 15 yet? Thoughts?
on Aug 28, 2017 at 1:57:34 pm

I see the upgrade is about $250. I am at the start of a big project, so wondering if anyone has tried it?

I know we are at the EARLY stage here! LOL

Xavier (Scott) Francis
Mind's Eye Audio/Video Productions

Return to posts index

Nigel O'Neill
Re: Anyone trying MVP 15 yet? Thoughts?
on Aug 29, 2017 at 7:48:55 am

Check out the official Magix forum... Vegas 15 is probably more evolutionary than revolutionary. I am not convinced that the upgrade is worth it personally

My system specs: Intel i7 7700k 4.20 GHz, GTX570, 16GB RAM, Gigabye Z170 HD3, Vegas Pro 12 (x64), Windows 10 x64 Pro, Vegas Production Assistant 1.0, VASST Ultimate S Pro 4.1, Neat Video Pro 2.6

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Aug 29, 2017 at 8:57:41 am

I'm using MAGIX VegasPro15 and am happy. Going forward stress testing using my plugins. Read a report saying Pluraleyes isn't showing up and the SEM extension isn't allowing VP15 to load, but the author has already made a revision.

I'm enjoying the Freeze Frame function. The new PiP, for me, indicates/reveals/shows that MAGIX/Madison are serious about pouring more control into that Preview interface. This is also reflected in the Trimmer.

I'm enjoying the new controllable USER GUI "look" and feel.

I have to agree with you about the Evolution <> Revolution observation. But there again, the big revolutionary stuff we've experienced over the past 10 years - 3D (ugh...), normalisation and QA of the GPU Acceleration, Text GUIs, Media Manager ..... - had been a challenging period for us Users. So, I'm up for a sustained period of Evolution and as has been stated in the mantra for more stability. But the Rebel in me will always always be pushing MAGIX/Madison for functionality that is bleeding-edge. And the same for the 3rd party partners too! So don't think you're off my RADAR. Now, MOCHA5 Pro VegasPro Plugin .... 😉

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Don Cobble
on Aug 29, 2017 at 5:23:23 pm

Running trial version VP 15, unless you you have the latest versions of NewBlue FX - not the latest updates - latest versions, they are all crashing VP15. So i have to decide do I want to upgrade NB FX and VP15? $$$ So I will have to wait and see what other report .
DC

Return to posts index

Antonio Souto
on Aug 30, 2017 at 4:33:49 pm

Got the trial version the day before yesterday. Most changes seems rather cosmetic, but there is a noticeable increase in speed. This is something users always wanted. I would say that you can now render a video clip (no matter the format) in half the time. Timeline responsiveness got also better. Quite impressive. I did not use Vegas 15 extensively, only on very short videos. So, I cannot say much about stability right now. It did not crash yet thou. My desktop computer is a i7 (4790 processor), 16gb, nvideo gtx 960 (4gb).

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]