FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to consolidate video tracks Sony Vegas

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Cook
How to consolidate video tracks Sony Vegas
on Aug 26, 2017 at 7:02:19 pm

First off I just want to say thank you to all that contribute to this great site. I was hoping to look to the misers for a quick fix problem. I come from the audio world, and Ableton Live has a function where we can Ctrl-J cutting all the data we don't need out of a clip, and be left with just what we need to edit. It saves memory and gives you the exact part of the clip you want to start and finish with. Is there a keyboard shortcut or other solution to this problem for video clips in Sony Vegas. Any help is always appreciated....

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: How to consolidate video tracks Sony Vegas
on Aug 27, 2017 at 7:09:10 am

[Ryan Cook] "I come from the audio world, and Ableton Live has a function where we can Ctrl-J cutting all the data we don't need out of a clip, and be left with just what we need to edit."
Well my background ain't being a muso. Tell me, how does abelton "know" what you don't want? Have you previously decided on "takes" or sequences that you've decided against? I'm truly intrigued!

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]