FORUMS: list search recent posts

Any way of blending/merging thousands of pictures together?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Blake Gibson
Any way of blending/merging thousands of pictures together?
on Aug 25, 2017 at 3:17:35 am

Hi guys,

Might be a weird request here but I'm looking for a way to stack/merge/combine 1000's of pictures together so that the final image result will be one a single picture/frame average of all the frames/pics, with "the same opacity" as each other- as in no one frame overpowering the other if that makes sense.

I opened a video file in Vegas and exported it as an image sequence in the hopes of finding a program to combine all those images into one image. The video was 13min 37sec @ 30fps so I have 24,510 frames. I want to be also doing long videos, upwards of 200,000 frames.

Or maybe there is a way to do it without first exporting as an image sequence, maybe just compressing the whole video down into one frame evenly?

I'm not sure if this is even possible with Vegas, but keen to hear if anyone has any ideas within Vegas or other programs. I tried lightroom but as expected that didn't work. I dont have photoshop but I could get the free trial and test it out however I'm wanting to do large batches of images so the more automatic the better.

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]