FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro Error - Problem while loading project file item not found.

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wolfgang Blackburn
Vegas Pro Error - Problem while loading project file item not found.
on Aug 15, 2017 at 5:41:52 pm

I use sony vegas pro 14 and have used others such as 12 , 13 , ive had countless issues from , audio files, video files, rendering, upladed files and many other problems. this time, i cant seem to fix my corrupt video, any help would mean so much to me god bless.

*********** PROBLEM **************** .bak does not work either.

So first i start editing, dragging clips and even purely importing them manually after the fact, so i continue editing and close it but once i open it again sometime later |||||||||||||| error message pops up saying that a problem occurred while loading the project file and the item could not be found |||||||||

thank you and god bless, and to save yourself a little time, you dont have to reply with paragraphs of fixes, just little tips would be nice only becuase i either tried it or if i dont know then you can give me an explanation, so maybe "Have you tried doing.........." thanks

Return to posts index

Robert Strong
Re: Vegas Pro Error - Problem while loading project file item not found.
on Aug 16, 2017 at 3:21:48 am

And have you had this problem in the past with the same computer. If yes, than maybe replacing your rig might be the answer.

robert

Videographer, editor
Refrigerated water cooled PC i7- 6950X.
Win 7 64 bit, 64Gb DDR4, Nvidia GTX580.
Sony HVR-Z5U, HVR- V1U, HVR-A1U, HDR-HC3.
Canon MK2 5D, SX50HS, GoPro Hero2.
Nikon CoolPix P510

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: Vegas Pro Error - Problem while loading project file item not found.
on Aug 16, 2017 at 11:56:31 am

[Wolfgang Blackburn] "to save yourself a little time, you dont have to reply with paragraphs of fixes, just little tips would be nice only becuase i either tried it or if i dont know then you can give me an explanation, so maybe "Have you tried doing.........." thanks"
Have you tried running a check disk on your hard drive? You may have corruption on your drive which will never go away until you run 'CHKDSK /F C:' to fix them. Here is an article from Microsoft about it:

Run Check Disk from a Command Line to Check for and fix Disk Errors

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasstsoftware.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]