FORUMS: list search recent posts

Does Sony Vegas Pro 14 Have a Feature to Select All Keyframes At Once So I Can Set It To Positive?

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Smith
Does Sony Vegas Pro 14 Have a Feature to Select All Keyframes At Once So I Can Set It To Positive?
on Aug 4, 2017 at 5:53:37 pm

I am working on a video at the moment, and there is a street address I'm trying to blur out. My friend holding the camera had it moving all over, so I spent a good hour creating keyframes. After finishing, I was shocked to find that most of my keyframes were set to negative, so the area I had gone around with the square box was not blurred. I am praying that there is a way to fix this all at once, so that I don't have to spend another hour fixing this. I saw a forum post a while ago stating that it didn't work, but that was way back in 2009. So, my question is, can I set all of my keyframes at once to positive on Sony Vegas Pro 14?

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Does Sony Vegas Pro 14 Have a Feature to Select All Keyframes At Once So I Can Set It To Positive?
on Aug 5, 2017 at 4:31:41 pm

I don't see a way to select all the keyframes and change them to positive unless it is possible to write a script to do it .. or some third party software like Vegasaur might do it ???

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]