Vasst and Production Assistant

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Francois Blawat
Vasst and Production Assistant
on Jul 6, 2017 at 12:52:14 am
Last Edited By Francois Blawat on Jul 7, 2017 at 3:28:22 pm

Hello,

This question is more for John Rofrano, but I wanted to know that once you get your Order System online/figured out, does VASST plan on:

1: Upgrading Production Assistant? Current version I have that I purchased from SONY was v2.0.11.0. Will there be any newer versions? Like to see animated previews within the viewer?

2: Will there be further GrafPak's past v8?

3: Will there be any further BackPak past v1? I would like to see more animated backgrounds for the Motion Tool

4: Will there be any further TitleStrips past v4?

5: Will there be any further ReelPak's past your original releases?

6: Will there by any further updates to the Fasst Apps that were released?

Side Note: How does one re-download the CinemaLooks Fasst Apps that were purchased from SONY? I do not see any links on the Vasst website? This applies also to the TitleStrips & Production Assistant installer packages.

I was just curious since I know there are MANY issues relating to support from MAGIX, but I really do love using the VASST apps that were created for us Vegas users. I hope that VASST can get their online sales working again under their control.

Thanks,

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

John Rofrano
Re: Vasst and Production Assistant
on Jul 8, 2017 at 12:02:14 am

[Francois Blawat] "1: Upgrading Production Assistant? Current version I have that I purchased from SONY was v2.0.11.0. Will there be any newer versions? Like to see animated previews within the viewer?"
Production Assistant Pro 3.0 is available from MAGIX here: http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-production-assistant-pro/

It has no new functionality over the Sony 2.0 version except that it works with Vegas Pro 14.0. As you may know, MAGIX changed the Script API to make it non-compatable with previous versions so we had to make changes to get it to work with MAGIX Vegas Pro.
[Francois Blawat] "2: Will there be further GrafPak's past v8?"
No the GrafPaks have been discontinued in favor of TitleStrips which are a platform neutral format.
[Francois Blawat] "3: Will there be any further BackPak past v1? I would like to see more animated backgrounds for the Motion Tool"
Nothing is currently planned.
[Francois Blawat] "4: Will there be any further TitleStrips past v4? "
That is a possibility but we are not actively working on any at the moment.
[Francois Blawat] "5: Will there be any further ReelPak's past your original releases?"
No, the ReelPaks have been discontinued in favor of the new Movie Looks.
[Francois Blawat] "6: Will there by any further updates to the Fasst Apps that were released?"
That is a possibility but there are currently none under development.
[Francois Blawat] "Side Note: How does one re-download the CinemaLooks Fasst Apps that were purchased from SONY? I do not see any links on the Vasst website? This applies also to the TitleStrips & Production Assistant installer packages."
Send an email to VASST Support and we will send you links to download the latest installers for the products that you have purchased.
[Francois Blawat] "I was just curious since I know there are MANY issues relating to support from MAGIX, but I really do love using the VASST apps that were created for us Vegas users. I hope that VASST can get their online sales working again under their control."
Thanks for the feedback and I appreciate your enthusiasm for our products. I hope we can get sales going again soon too. ;-)

~jr

http://www.johnrofrano.com
http://www.vasstsoftware.com

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: Vasst and Production Assistant
on Jul 11, 2017 at 3:06:33 pm

Hi John,

Thank you much for your replies! I will send VASST an email for support.

Thanks again,
Fran├žois

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]