FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Vegas Pro 13 too many audio tracks

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lauren viets
Sony Vegas Pro 13 too many audio tracks
on Jul 2, 2017 at 7:52:41 am

All of a sudden, when I drag videos onto the timeline of my project, instead of one audio track being created for my video track, multiple are. Specifically, six audio tracks are created. The audio on all of the tracks isn't the same though, its as if the audio is split into different frequencies. In other words, every time that I drag a media file onto my timeline, six audio tracks are created that are all grouped with the one video. Its really annoying to have to go through and un-group and remove all of the audio tracks as opposed to just doing that to one track. I'm not sure what I did to make this start happening but if anyone has a solution, I would really appreciate it. I have also attached pictures of the problem.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Sony Vegas Pro 13 too many audio tracks
on Jul 2, 2017 at 5:50:43 pm

Is your source media from a DVD? .. If not, how was the source media generated?

Return to posts index

lauren viets
on Jul 3, 2017 at 2:54:45 am

The clips are always MP4 files that I download from various websites.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
on Jul 3, 2017 at 3:07:59 am

It appears what ever you are downloading has multiple audio tracks. Generally this is done on DVD's to accommodate extra tracks for "commentary" or foreign languages.

I don't believe there is any setting or configuration of Vegas that would do this to turn a normal single audio track into six.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]