FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems with preview window in fullscreen

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dhanen Moteuchi
Problems with preview window in fullscreen
on Jun 30, 2017 at 2:00:24 pm

Hello,

I had same problem about a week ago, but it solved alone so I said in the thread that I didn't need anymore with that problem, but now it's happening again.

When I want to see the project on fullscreen the aspect ratio or position of the image is totally wrong or out of range. The worst part is that when I go out of the fullscreen the resolution of the whole OS is totally low, all is bigger and it doesn't go to normality until I close the program. I am unable to see my project in fullscreen. And now I have a track with chroma effect that worked until this problem started. Now (at least in the preview view without fullscreen) the effect is not applied. Last time it solved with something of aspect ratio, but this time the problem started again without touching anything and nothing that I am changing on the preview mode or video preferences seems to solve it... Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

Paul Berk
Re: Problems with preview window in fullscreen
on Jul 2, 2017 at 5:57:48 pm

Can you start a new Vegas project without the problem occurring? In other words, is it something just to do with one project or is this happening on all projects?

Return to posts index

Dhanen Moteuchi
Re: Problems with preview window in fullscreen
on Jul 2, 2017 at 9:56:00 pm

Hello, thanks for the answer. Well, it happens in some projects, not only in one, and it seems to be all fine until it suddenly happens, then it fixes alone. Is something very random when it happens and when it fixes alone as well. But I can't work until this occurs due some things are so small to be appreciated in the preview window without maximizing it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]