FORUMS: list search recent posts

Preview in fullscreen is rescaling my whole screen

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dhanen Moteuchi
Preview in fullscreen is rescaling my whole screen
on Jun 22, 2017 at 5:42:18 pm

Hello,

I searched throw the forum 'cause the greatest times I had a problem I found here a solution whatever hard or specific was, but this time I am not sure if what I found is my specific problem, anyway it won't helped me.
The problem is that when I put the preview in fullscreen (Alt+Shift+4) the resolution seems to be scaled. I can't see the whole video 'cause part of it goes out of screen or there is a big black margin in the bottom left. When I press SCAPE to go back, I can see the whole screen have been rescaled, all (icons, text, startup bar...). It only goes back to the normality when I close the program (btw I am using Sony Vegas 13).
I tried to update the drivers and also changing some things in the preview configuration but it didn't helped neither. Under the preview screen it says 1280x720x32; 29,970p, by if it helps, when I am working 1080, but I think it never supposed a problem. Hope somebody could help me to find a fix. Thanks in advance and sorry again for my horrible english, it is not my native language and sometimes it is hard for me to express the ideas.

Return to posts index

Dhanen Moteuchi
Re: Preview in fullscreen is rescaling my whole screen
on Jun 22, 2017 at 6:04:07 pm

EDIT: Another issue is that it seems that the image on the preview screen (without fullscreen) is out of limits.

Return to posts index

Dhanen Moteuchi
Re: Preview in fullscreen is rescaling my whole screen
on Jun 22, 2017 at 6:13:00 pm

Well, sorry for the inconveniences, it seems it fixed at least by clicking an option about the aspect ratio. Not sure why the problem started but well, thanks and sorry for the inconveniences. You can close this thread.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]