FORUMS: list search recent posts

An Error occured while i was rendering my Project in Vegas 14

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Balint Jack
An Error occured while i was rendering my Project in Vegas 14
on Jun 20, 2017 at 12:34:25 pm

Hello ☺

I was rendering my new project for my youtube channel. It is 24 hours long (yes 24 hours) and i keep getting the message "An Error Occurred while creating the media file (Name of file) The reason for the error could not be determined" at about 55%. Well first of all i started just changed the render options from "1080p Internet" to "360p Internet" which doesn't helped at all still getting the error at about 55%. Then i rendered my project in two parts [from 0-12 hours and then from 12 - 24 hours] which has worked. But now i have two seperate videos.

Then i've put these two videos in Vegas again and tried t render them. again getting the error at 55%. My last hope was to formatting my computer which i've done today. then i only installed sony vegas and tried to render the project... again same error at same time (about 55%).

My Computer:
-16GB Ram
-Nvidia gForce 770 gtx
-Windows 8 64 bit
-Intel Core i7 - 4790 3.6 GHz
-800 GB free memory space

Is there any time limitations in Sony Vegas? I hope you can help me :)

Return to posts index

Roger Bansemer
Re: An Error occured while i was rendering my Project in Vegas 14
on Jun 20, 2017 at 2:23:33 pm

I've had projects crash at a certain point and in my case I've found it's been because there was a corrupt file or some error like that on my timeline. Anyway, one good way to render a large project that you're having trouble with is to render it in smaller MXF file format sections. Then once all the sections are rendered, put them back on the timeline and render them again. Using the MXF format, you won't loose any quality.

Roger Bansemer - PaintingAndTravel.com

Return to posts index

Aaron Star
on Jun 20, 2017 at 3:38:55 pm

With such a long video file you may want to try and render an SD or 720 file, to see if you get further with the render. You might be hitting a file size limit.

An alternative you may want to try is rendering 1-2 hour segments, uploading them to YouTube, and then using YouTube's Video editor to assemble them into a single video segment.

There is also a playlist vs a 24 hour video file.

Return to posts index

Balint Jack
on Jun 20, 2017 at 8:07:14 pm

Yea i guess there is a file size limit but what do you mean with "render an SD or 720 file" ?

Return to posts index

Balint Jack
on Jun 20, 2017 at 8:03:55 pm

It's a music Mix. I don#t think that a file is corrupted because i also tried to render only one picture which is 24 hors long and it also crashed at 55%. So something is wrong with sony vegas i guess. Maybe you can also render a 24 hour picture at 360p with your vegas version. and see if you get the same error that would be cool. Btw its an 24 hour music mix.

Return to posts index

Roger Bansemer
on Jun 20, 2017 at 4:34:45 pm

If I might ask out of curiosity, what is the video that lasts 24 hours?

Roger Bansemer - PaintingAndTravel.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]