FORUMS: list search recent posts

creativeCOW Vegas video tutorials aren't working anymore

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Zimmermann
creativeCOW Vegas video tutorials aren't working anymore
on Jun 5, 2017 at 2:54:27 am

I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for this questions. If it isn't proper just let me know and I'll try something else. Those tutorials, especially Andrew Devis', have been a valuable resource to me. The screen is nice and big and 90% of the time what he shows on his screen is what I see on my screen so I can follow along hands on step by step. Now that I've gotten to the stage I am in my learning of the video aspect of VP (I've been using the audio portion for over a decade) that I now want to refer back to videos I've already seen as I am now at that point. But now when I try to view any of them, a screen shows up as if it wants to start playing but a weird little timing thing keeps spinning around like its trying to buffer and start but nothing happens. It just keeps spinning.

Does anyone know if those tutorials are now broken? They look like they're there but they won't run for me.

Todd Zimmermann
HP Pavillion Dv4 notebook PC
Win Pro 7 SP1, 64 bit OS
Core I3 2.210 ghz 4 Gig Ram,

Return to posts index

Francois Blawat
Re: creativeCOW Vegas video tutorials aren't working anymore
on Jun 13, 2017 at 2:34:08 am

Todd,

I noticed that as well and I tried to view them with either Windows 7 x86 and x64 system. I did find out a lot of the videos by Andrew Devis can be seen here: http://tale2tell.com/sony-vegas-pro/

Hope these are the ones you were looking for.

Good Luck.

- - - - -
FixitMad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]