FORUMS: list search recent posts

I don't the different template thumb nails from which to choose in Vegas Titles and Text

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Zimmermann
I don't the different template thumb nails from which to choose in Vegas Titles and Text
on Jun 5, 2017 at 1:26:09 am

I'm watching a tutorial by Andrew Devis (VP 12 I believe) on adding text to your projects using Vegas Title and Text (vtt) in which he is showing different preset templates from which to choose to start you off by showing different styles you can use to present your text. They seem to be built in to vtt. On Andrew's screen he shows what I would expect to see. A folder tree with + signs to the left of the folder indicating that there are files and/or folders contained within the folder with the + sign. And indeed there are and those thumb nails show up when you click that folder. My version, VP 14, does not show those + signs and no matter what I click I can't get inside the vtt folder to see the templates. The best I can achieve is to double click the vtt folder and VP adds a blank template to my timeline.

Did something change in VP 14 regarding how vtt displays itself?
Is there another way to see those templates?
Is there something wrong in my set up that stops my VP 14 from displaying those + signs which would allow me to see those templates?

Todd Zimmermann
HP Pavillion Dv4 notebook PC
Win Pro 7 SP1, 64 bit OS
Core I3 2.210 ghz 4 Gig Ram,

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
Re: I don't the different template thumb nails from which to choose in Vegas Titles and Text
on Jun 5, 2017 at 6:52:59 am

[Todd Zimmermann] "On Andrew's screen he shows what I would expect to see. A folder tree with + signs to the left of the folder indicating that there are files and/or folders contained within the folder with the + sign."
Where? I see this.

What are you seeing and where?

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

Todd Zimmermann
Re: I don't the different template thumb nails from which to choose in Vegas Titles and Text
on Jun 5, 2017 at 7:42:01 am

Oh wow! all of a sudden I see the + signs and corresponding templates I'm looking for. What a trip. Bugs in VP 14? who knows? Anyway, That particular problem is now solved.

Thanks Grazie

Todd Zimmermann
HP Pavillion Dv4 notebook PC
Win Pro 7 SP1, 64 bit OS
Core I3 2.210 ghz 4 Gig Ram,

Return to posts index

Graham Bernard
on Jun 5, 2017 at 7:45:23 am

[Todd Zimmermann] "Oh wow! all of a sudden I see the + signs and corresponding templates I'm looking for."
Where are you looking? Show screen-grabs.

* Grazie

Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]