FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas ProType Titler still throwing exceptions

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd Zimmermann
Vegas ProType Titler still throwing exceptions
on Jun 4, 2017 at 11:11:13 pm

To try to narrow down the issue I started with a new project, no assets, blank slate. I added a new video track, chose to add a media generator, I chose Vegas ProType Titler, I chose to add a new text block by clicking the + sign at the top of the preview pane, It put up a blank box and from the first time, when I tried to click inside that box to add some text up popped the .NET framework exception.

Is there a bug in Vegas ProType Titler?
If so, how do I report it?
Has anyone else encountered this error when using PTT? (ProType Titler)
Has anyone used PTT with success?

My vital stats should be at the bottom of this message

Thanks

Todd Zimmermann
HP Pavillion Dv4 notebook PC
Win Pro 7 SP1, 64 bit OS
Core I3 2.210 ghz 4 Gig Ram,

Return to posts index

Todd Zimmermann
Re: Vegas ProType Titler still throwing exceptions
on Jun 5, 2017 at 9:36:13 am

Here's my original post about Vegas ProType Titler

Todd Zimmermann
Win Pro 7 SP1, 64 bit OS

Return to posts index

Todd Zimmermann
Re: Vegas ProType Titler still throwing exceptions
on Jun 5, 2017 at 11:50:01 am

Sorry that last post was supposed to go in this thread in an attempt to keep like posts together

I checked out NBPT earlier today or was that yesterday. I really like what I saw. But from what could tell from my brief encounter with NBPT express which is what came with VP 14, the express version doesn't seem to allow me to edit or create new Title templates. At least not at first glance. Do you know if you can edit and create with the express version? Also it used a heck of a lot of my PC resources. Now if I can edit and create I can live with the high use of resources. I was trying to find a price for the full version. Couldn't find a price anywhere. I went to NewBlue's website and everything. Not a price to be found. It looks a several hundred dollar program. Man, that prog can do some wicked stuff. If I could find it around $100 I might give a shot and with your recommend that is all the more reason for me to give it second look.

1) Do you know if you can edit and create with the express version?

2) Do you any idea the full version of NBPT costs?

Todd Zimmermann
Win Pro 7 SP1, 64 bit OS

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]