FORUMS: list search recent posts

Vegas Pro 13 Text Alignment Issue

COW Forums : VEGAS Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Trevan Hassell
Vegas Pro 13 Text Alignment Issue
on May 25, 2017 at 4:35:15 am

Hey everyone

So I've been using Vegas all the way back since 8.0, though I'm no more than an amateur as all my knowledge has been gained from trial and error over the years, and I've only used it for school or private projects. But after buying 13, I've run into this problem where Vegas completely ignores text alignment as soon as I play the footage. It doesn't work properly in the rendered video either.

Basically what I'm trying to do is add text (from the left), word-for-word as it's being spoken. The issue is Vegas always reverts back to center alignment, or glitches out completely. I recorded a quick video to demonstrate this.

I've also tried splitting the text track into completely separate segments, each with an additional word added, and for some reason even that doesn't solve anything.

Any help from some more experienced individuals is greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

Aleksey Tarasov
Re: Vegas Pro 13 Text Alignment Issue
on May 25, 2017 at 9:27:33 am

IMO, it's a bug. My VP14 has the same issue.
I recommend you to make a post on official forum to inform VEGAS team

Return to posts index

Francois Pénzes
Re: Vegas Pro 13 Text Alignment Issue
on Jun 4, 2017 at 12:51:37 pm

Hi Trevan

Have you tried Highlighting (selecting) your text before applying your Justify left ?

Just as you would if you wanted to change the Font or Font Size in part of your text.

Works for me.

Cheers !

PC Win 10 Pro 64-bit 16gb Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 550 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF305 + Canon XH-A1

''When the cutting stops, the editing begins...''

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]